PREVENTION OF SEXUAL HARASSMENT ON-CAMPUS AND OFF-CAMPUS FOR PEOPLE ACROSS ALL GENDER IDENTITIES.
ILS HAS A ZERO-TOLERANCE POLICY TOWARDS SEXUAL HARASSMENT.
SEXUAL MISCONDUCT WILL BE MET WITH A STRICT DISCIPLINARY ACTION
- Don’t make any sexually coloured verbal or non-verbal remarks or gestures, explicit or implicit.
- Don’t ask any inappropriate questions, make suggestions or remarks about a person’s sexuality.
- Don’t make any unwanted physical contacts or advances.
- Don’t demand or request for any form of sexual favours.
- Don’t abuse your authority or power.
- Don’t share or show any form of pornography.
- Don’t stalk anyone including cyber stalking.
- Don’t indulge in any form of voyeurism.
- Don’t tolerate any sexual misconduct in your presence.
- Raise your voice against sexual harassment and approach the appropriate authority without any delay.
- Show your discomfort, if you are feeling uncomfortable by someone’s action, comment or gesture.
- Familiarise yourself with the laws and guidelines for Prevention of Sexual Harassment.
STEPS TO RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST SEXUAL HARASSMENT
MEMBERS IN THE COMMITTEE :
- Dr. Tejaswini Malegaonkar – Presiding Officer
- Dr. Deepa Paturkar – Member (Faculty Member)
- Mr. Dnyaneshwar Kendre – Member (Faculty Member)
- Ms. Aparna Tatke – Member (Non- Teaching Employee)
- Ms. Rutuja Sawant – Member (Non- Teaching Employee)
- Ms. Ranjana Bhosale – Third Party Representative
- Ms. Shreya Choudhari – Student
File a written complaint to the members in the committee or Write an email- email@example.com or Speak with your mentors for your complaints.
Note- All the above prohibited acts amount to Sexual Harassment under the Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013 and are also a criminal offences under the Indian Penal Code, 1860 and few under the Information Technology Act, 2000.